Place Values: Thousands and Hundred Thousands Overview
Place Values: Thousands and Hundred Thousands expands the concept of place values to large numbers.
With Place Values: Thousands and Hundred Thousands, students will:
- learn how to read and write numbers through the hundred thousands
- learn that each digit in a number has a place value
- learn that place values can help them understand how large the number is.
Interactive lesson is followed by interactive practice exercises and printable worksheets.
Place Values: Thousands and Hundred Thousands is a fully integrated and interactive learning environment. The features of the course include:
- Aural and visual enhanced learning via the use of multi-media based INTERACTIVE LESSONS designed for independent self-paced learning.
- INTERACTIVE PRACTICE EXERCISES designed for a self-paced review and evaluation
- Thorough review and practice exercises through re-usable and printable WORKSHEETS