Place Values: Ones, Tens, Hundreds Overview
Place Values: Ones, Tens, Hundreds introduces the concept of place values in a visual, step-by-step manner. Students can repeat parts of the lesson over and over again until they understand the concept.
With Place Values: Ones, Tens, Hundreds, students will:
- get comfortable with numbers through hundreds
- learn to recognize number patterns
- learn what each digit in a number stands for.
Interactive lesson is followed by interactive practice exercises and printable worksheets.
Place Values: Ones, Tens, Hundreds is a fully integrated and interactive learning environment. The features of the course include:
- Aural and visual enhanced learning via the use of multi-media based INTERACTIVE LESSONS designed for independent self-paced learning.
- INTERACTIVE PRACTICE EXERCISES designed for a self-paced review and evaluation
- Thorough review and practice exercises through re-usable and printable WORKSHEETS