Place Values: Comparing and Ordering Overview
Place Values: Compare and Order Numbers expands the concept of place values to comparing and ordering of the numbers.
With Place Values: Compare and Order Numbers students will:
- learn to apply mathematical symbols for less than, greater than, and equal
- learn to compare and order large numbers using place value concept
Interactive lesson is followed by interactive practice exercises and printable worksheets.
Place Values: Comparing and Ordering is a fully integrated and interactive learning environment. The features of the course include:
- Aural and visual enhanced learning via the use of multi-media based INTERACTIVE LESSONS designed for independent self-paced learning.
- INTERACTIVE PRACTICE EXERCISES designed for a self-paced review and evaluation
- Thorough review and practice exercises through re-usable and printable WORKSHEETS