The Beginning Readers Course Overview
The Beginning Readers Course (BRC) consists of 12 Units.
All BRC Units start with 30-50 new high-frequency and sight words.
After seeing and hearing new words students are given the opportunity to repeat and apply these words through several practice exercises.
- Students see, hear, and play with words.
- Students listen to and read sentences,
- Combine words into sentences,
- Find a missing word in a sentence,
- Make up their own sentences and hear them spoken.
- Interactive Stories
- Fun, animated stories.
- Students can click on sentences and hear them spoken.
- Interactive Q&A test at the end of a story.
- Reproducible, printable worksheets
- Interactive practice exercises are always followed by printable worksheets. It is as much important to practice writing skills as well as reading skills.